The annual fitness workout and meeting will be held on Sunday, November 24 from 12:15-4:00 at the Guilderland YMCA, 250 Winding Brook Drive, Guilderland, NY 12084.
1. Time frame: Arrive at 12:15 to check in. Gather on pool deck at 12:30 for announcements and lane assignments. Swim from 12:40-2:18. Catered lunch on site 2:30-3:15. Annual meeting 3:15-4:00.
2. This is a fitness workout, not a competition, with something for all AD-LMSC members. We will have six lanes of the pool. Members will choose to swim repeat 100 yards, 75 yards, or 50 yards on a one minute forty-five second interval with the goal of completing 50 repeats of the distance you choose. If you swim fewer than 50 repeats of your distance, that's okay!
3. A catered lunch and the annual meeting will follow in the multipurpose room at the Guilderland YMCA. Please join us to catch up with other Adirondack swimmers and to discuss what AD-LMSC has been doing and what you'd like us to do. I
4. Participation and Cost: You must be a member of AD-LMSC to participate in the fitness workout. There is no cost for the workout or for lunch for AD-LMSC members. A member may bring a guest to the lunch @ $11 per guest. Please bring cash to pay for your guest.
5. Waiver: If you are NOT a member of a any YMCA, please complete the attached waiver and bring it and your identification to check in. There is no fee. If you are a member of any YMCA in the United States, you do NOT need to complete this waiver.
6. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 22, 12:00 noon:
your name; your email address; will you be doing repeat 100's, 75's, or 50's; will you be staying for lunch and the annual meeting; name of any guest you are bringing to lunch (Reminder, $11 cash per guest).
The AD-LMSC Board is looking forward to having you join us!
AD-LMSC Vice-Chairperson and Sanctions Chair